Have you ever tried using Brother Microchip Cartridges on your printer? Brother has been aiming to turn all their new ink cartridges into microchips to regain their market share in the printer market. This is most likely because Brother is falling a little behind in the competition. In any case, here are a few things you may want to know about Brother Microchip Cartridges.
While Microchip cartridges are not really something new, Brother planned on pushing this product. Now, even though Microchip cartridges are now being heavily promoted, it seems like not many are actually buying into the whole craze. This is why many people still use non genuine ink for their Brother printers. Generic inks can actually work very well with your Brother printers even in the long term.
With this, many people may be put off by Brother Inkjet printers now. Well, don’t be because Brother Inkjet printers are still really good and reliable. In fact, they’re really good for those
heavy duty printing jobs that require a lot of material and a lot of ink. Most people see Brother Inkjet printers as the best for businesses and offices because it can take a lot of heavy printing.
So with that, it is still recommended that you buy a Brother Inkjet Printer if you print a lot of stuff very often. To make good use of it, you just have to make sure that your ink supplier has generic ink cartridges with the most updated microchip so that it will be compatible with your printer.
Do you have an OKI Data Laser Printer and have to reset it? Here are a few steps to resetting the B Series OKI Data Laser Printer:
● Press the online key beside the printer’s display panel.
● Hit the menu button for a couple of times and wait for the option Maintenance Menu to appear.
● Click Select and press the Item till the Drum Count Reset option pops up.
● Hit the Select button in order to reset.
● Click Online button so that you can use the printer normally again.
If you have an OKI Data C Series Laser Printer, then you can use these steps instead:
● Off the device and hold both the up and down arrows at the same time.
● While holding that, click Power button.
● Wait for the OKI User on the screen.
● Click the down button several times and wait for the Engine Dialog Mode and hit the enter button.
● Wait for Diagnostic Mode to appear on the LCD display.
● Click on the down button and wait till the NV Ram Initial option comes out then click on the Enter.
● After that, NV Ram Initial Table 1 will appear.
● Press the Online & Enter button at the same time for around 10 to 15 seconds and the Executing Reset option will appear.
● Turn off the printer and turn it on again.
After you do this, then your laser printer should reset. You should be able to use your laser printer like normal after this.