Do you have an OKI Data Laser Printer and have to reset it? Here are a few steps to resetting the B Series OKI Data Laser Printer:
● Press the online key beside the printer’s display panel.
● Hit the menu button for a couple of times and wait for the option Maintenance Menu to appear.
● Click Select and press the Item till the Drum Count Reset option pops up.
● Hit the Select button in order to reset.
● Click Online button so that you can use the printer normally again.
If you have an OKI Data C Series Laser Printer, then you can use these steps instead:
● Off the device and hold both the up and down arrows at the same time.
● While holding that, click Power button.
● Wait for the OKI User on the screen.
● Click the down button several times and wait for the Engine Dialog Mode and hit the enter button.
● Wait for Diagnostic Mode to appear on the LCD display.
● Click on the down button and wait till the NV Ram Initial option comes out then click on the Enter.
● After that, NV Ram Initial Table 1 will appear.
● Press the Online & Enter button at the same time for around 10 to 15 seconds and the Executing Reset option will appear.
● Turn off the printer and turn it on again.
After you do this, then your laser printer should reset. You should be able to use your laser printer like normal after this.