Do you have an OKI Data Laser Printer and have to reset it? Here are a few steps to resetting the B Series OKI Data Laser Printer:
● Press the online key beside the printer’s display panel.
● Hit the menu button for a couple of times and wait for the option Maintenance Menu to appear.
● Click Select and press the Item till the Drum Count Reset option pops up.
● Hit the Select button in order to reset.
● Click Online button so that you can use the printer normally again.
If you have an OKI Data C Series Laser Printer, then you can use these steps instead:
● Off the device and hold both the up and down arrows at the same time.
● While holding that, click Power button.
● Wait for the OKI User on the screen.
● Click the down button several times and wait for the Engine Dialog Mode and hit the enter button.
● Wait for Diagnostic Mode to appear on the LCD display.
● Click on the down button and wait till the NV Ram Initial option comes out then click on the Enter.
● After that, NV Ram Initial Table 1 will appear.
● Press the Online & Enter button at the same time for around 10 to 15 seconds and the Executing Reset option will appear.
● Turn off the printer and turn it on again.
After you do this, then your laser printer should reset. You should be able to use your laser printer like normal after this.
Know more about visit us: Okidata toner cartridges
When you have a printer, it’s really normal to experience a few problems along the way. Here are the most common problems and how to fix them:
● Paper Jams- These paper jams are quite common when you’re using printers. It probably could be because the inside is dirty or you’re using the wrong type of paper. To ensure that you minimize this problem, you have to use the right type of paper and do some regular maintenance.
● Faded Pictures and Ghostly Images- This would happen because the printer has a low toner or is already almost finish. In order to fix this issue, you have to make sure that your toner is brand new. If there’s still some toner inside that you don’t want to waste, shake it a little. If that doesn’t work, replace the whole thing.
● Smearing- When this happens, the problem would probably be because the toner isn’t set up the right way. Even a little bit of wrong positioning will cause smears. When this happens, just fix the toner properly. If that still doesn’t work, then try replacing the toner as a whole.
● Printer Failing to Print- Lastly, there’s the issue of the printer not wanting to print even if it’s connected. If this is happening, then you may have to update your drivers. If not, then you can call the manufacturers to help you out.
These are some of the most common problems that you can experience when you have a printer. When these happen, try out these simple fixes as the simple solutions are always the most effective ones.
Samsung toner cartridges
It is incredibly disappointing to spend hundreds of dollars on a high-quality printer only to have it produce subpar quality prints. When this happens, our first reaction is to simply blame the device and then we call a technician to repair the equipment. However, the source of the problem is not always the printer.
In many cases, you may find causes of low-quality prints are related to the consumable components of the printer, software or even settings used in the printing process. The following are the main factors that affect the quality of prints.
Different software programs have different capabilities, hence different print results. If you expect high-quality prints, you should contemplate on using quality reader application to achieve your expectations.
The features of your software program determine the quality of your prints. Samsung toner cartridges are a good example of a consumable component that makes actual images to give quality prints.
The version of your operating system plays a key role when printing. You need to keep up with updates to ensure that your print quality doesn’t suffer to ensure that related drivers and languages communicate amicably.
Additionally, the type of toner cartridges used in a laser printer plays a key role to ensure quality prints. Cartridges such as Samsung toner cartridges contain the required necessities to ensure the print image is a replica of the original image.
They can be another problem associated with low-quality prints. This is mainly due to the difference between the image on the monitor and the image on the print.
Do you often get a message that there’s no toner in your printer even though your cartridge is totally full? This happens quite often to Samsung printer users from time to time. So the best way to let your printer detect the ink from your Samsung toner cartridges is to reset the No Toner message.
The way to do this is to first press the Menu button on your printer’s digital keyboard then press the number key. After you press the number key, then continuously press the 1,9,3, and 4 buttons. Eventually, you’ll see an option that says Tech Mode. From there, press the Menu button again and look for the New Cartridge option. Once you see this, click on it then click the Ok button. There will be a confirmation message that you have to click on. Just click the Yes button and you’ll be brought to the service menu.
Once there, click on Menu, the number key, 1, 9, 3, and 4 again, then you’ll exit the service menu. After doing this, your printer should be totally fine and ready for use. All you have to do now is to turn the printer off then turn it on again. After that, your printer should be able to detect the samsung toner cartridges.
If your printer does not have a digital keyboard, an alternative method is to press the Menu button, then press the Left, Right, Up, and Enter keys quickly. It will bring you to the same Tech Mode as the one we mentioned above. From there, just repeat the steps and you’ll be able to fix your printer immediately.
Are you looking for the best Okidata toner cartridges for your printer but can’t decide which one is the best? Here are a few tips that’ll help you choose the best Okidata toner cartridges.
Decide on OEM or Remanufactured Ones
First, you have to decide whether you want to buy the brand new cartridges or the remanufactured ones. New ones are usually assured of good quality as compared to remanufactured cartridges. However, they are much more expensive. Your choice will depend on your preference and most definitely your printer cartridge budget.
Buy From a Reputable Distributor
When you look for brand new cartridges, always buy from reputable Okidata distributors so that you can be assured of quality. Also, these distributors would usually have warranties where you can return the goods if there are any defects. The best way to find a list of distributors around the world is to go to their website and check for a list of their distributors to know which are legit.
Be Careful of Remanufactured Cartridge Sellers
The thing about buying remanufactured cartridges is that you’re not really assured of top quality. If you want to buy a remanufactured Okidata cartridge, then you have to carefully look at the seller. It is recommended that you look for the top rated sellers online. These online sellers are usually featured in reviews where existing customers would rate their products and services. With this, you’ll be able to find the best remanufactured Okidata cartridges at a very affordable price.