Laser printers are widely known for producing high-quality prints of pictures and text. They make use of toner, which, when emptied, affects the performance of the printer. Most printer owners typically discard empty toner cartridges, however, as this seems wasteful, we have written this guide to help you refill your Brother TN660 cartridge. It is relatively easy and uncomplicated and will not only save you time and money but also help the environment by helping you produce less waste.
Also referred to as TN630, the Brother TN660 cartridge can print up to 2,600 pages, with each one having about five percent coverage. Although refilling a toner cartridge has many benefits, keep in mind that this can only be done twice or thrice. Refilling a toner cartridge too many times will have a negative effect on the quality of your printer’s output. Read on to know how to refill your Brother TN660 cartridge step by step.
First, you will want to carefully remove your cartridge from its place in the printer. Next, find the holding tank, this is a hole that will be covered with a plug. No worries, for this plug can easily be removed. Then, take it off, and pour the toner into the hole until all of the toner is inside. Put the plastic plug back in then gently shake your cartridge. Remember to hold it horizontally so that the toner powder will be distributed evenly. Finally, install the cartridge into your printer once more. Easy, right? Just remember to be careful.
Printers are useless without toner cartridges. Also known as laser toners, they serve as depository and regulator of the ink, which are essential to have efficient printing and good quality prints. Toner cartridges possess a powder, which operates by discharging ink to produce images. They are made from plastic and fitted in the cartridge receptacle when in service. Ensure that you only buy the original Okidata toner cartridges for you Oki printers to guarantee the best quality prints.
To save time and money, companies and offices tend to stock more toner cartridges. It’s a smart thing to do to avoid delays in your printing operations. But if you do this, you have to be cautious about how you store Okidata toner cartridges. Like other cartridges, they must be put in a place with a stable temperature where there is no sunlight. Also, the room lights as well as the temperature should be low. The reason is that if these Oki toner cartridges get exposed to sunlight or the area is too hot, they will heat up extraordinarily.
This can have bad effects on the printing quality, and you might settle with poorly printed prints. Moreover, before purchasing additional supplies of Okidata toner cartridges, check and make sure that they still have long usable life. Sealed cartridges expire after almost 2 years while unsealed ones can still be used after 6 to 10 months.
An “empty” notification will likely pop-up as the level of your Brother TN-660 ink gets low. That is why it is recommended that you have a spare new toner cartridge, so you will not experience interruptions. However, you can still milk it until its completely empty. Below are the steps on how to make Brother TN660 ink last longer on different Brother printer models. Models: HL-L2300D and HL-L2320D
1. Ensure that the printer is connected to the power source and the front cover is securely closed.
2. Turn on the printer by pressing the power button and see to it that the “Ready” status is on.
3. Switch the machine to “continue printing mode” by quickly pressing the “GO” button 7 times.
4. You will know that the printer is on the Continue Mode when all LEDs blink two times.
5. Continue printing all you can.
6. Turn off the "continue printing mode" by rapidly pressing the “Go” button 7 times and wait again until all LEDs blink a couple of times.
Models: HL-L2305W, HL-L2315DW, HL-L2340D, and HL-L2360DW
1. Navigate to the “General Setup” option and press “Ok.”
2. Go to the “Replace Toner” option.
3. Find the “Continue” option and hit “Go.”
4. You are now all set to milk your toner.
5. To exit from continue printing mode, press the “Stop” option and then the “Go” button.
Models: MFC-L2720DW and MFC-L2740DW
1. Hit “Settings” from the Home Menu.
2. Go to all settings.
3. Select the “General Setup” option.
4. Press “Continue.”
5. You are now ready to milk your toner cartridge until your toner gets empty
Whilst both Brother ink and toner cartridges are used for office and home printing, their application is very different. In this article, we will look at the differences between Brother laser toner and Brother inkjet cartridges.
Brother Toner Cartridges
A Brother laser toner is made up of plastic resin and iron oxide. In order for you to print using a laser printer, you need to be familiar with the drum unit, which squirts the toner powder onto the paper. The printer drum is then coated with laser toner that has been magnetically charged and only sticks on parts where the laser printer outlines the image.
Brother Ink Cartridges
Unlike the toner cartridge, Brother ink cartridges use liquid ink, which is tinted with colored dyes. The ink is locked in an airtight compartment located in the Brother ink cartridges and then released through tiny nozzles during printing.
Here are some differences between the two cartridges:
When it comes to speed, Brother Toners are preferred because they produce fast results. Because they are very precise, toner cartridges guarantee faster printing than ink cartridges. This makes them a common choice for businesses or busy home users who value speed.
Printers using ink cartridges are relatively cheap to buy than Brother toner cartridges, which require you to spend more on refills. While Brother laser toners are much more expensive to buy at first, they are more beneficial long-term since they last longer than ink cartridges.
It is no doubt that laser toner beats inkjet cartridges when it comes to paper capacity. Generally, laser printers have more paper capacity, which means that you will need less time to refill the paper.
Are you tired of buying expensive toners that don’t last for long? Take advantage of the Brother N770 which is well-suited for your printer. The device gives high quality, clear laser prints of up to 4,500 pages that you can rely on continuously. It is sharply designed as a part of comprehensive printing coordination to work with your printer for most exceptional outcome producing excellent print quality. So why choose Brother TN770?
Defined Engineering for Exceptional Results
The tool guarantees a reliable operation and safeguards your toner printer and its long-lasting print heads. It produces life-long, bright prints, clear images, and premium output.
Incorporated design for consistent operation
Brother TN770 is a component of an entire printing arrangement designed to function in flawless harmony with your toner printer. The full testing guarantees optimal execution. Many TN770 toner cartridges are obtainable in a range of page yields to relieve unnecessary costs and produce more pages including ultra high-yield and super high-yield.
The use of mediocre toners leads to low page yield, low image quality, and an awful experience. Brother TN770 is made and formulated to execute with your Brother Toner printer for best functionality.
The toners are brand new and original. They have not been replenished, re-fabricated or re- used by a third party. However, if you are low on budget, you can get a remanufactured Brother TN770 toner cartridge.
Considering the above points, you obtain quality service that is worth your money. Forget about the inferior toners in the market. Buy yourself the Brother TN770.
Do you have an OKI Data Laser Printer and have to reset it? Here are a few steps to resetting the B Series OKI Data Laser Printer:
● Press the online key beside the printer’s display panel.
● Hit the menu button for a couple of times and wait for the option Maintenance Menu to appear.
● Click Select and press the Item till the Drum Count Reset option pops up.
● Hit the Select button in order to reset.
● Click Online button so that you can use the printer normally again.
If you have an OKI Data C Series Laser Printer, then you can use these steps instead:
● Off the device and hold both the up and down arrows at the same time.
● While holding that, click Power button.
● Wait for the OKI User on the screen.
● Click the down button several times and wait for the Engine Dialog Mode and hit the enter button.
● Wait for Diagnostic Mode to appear on the LCD display.
● Click on the down button and wait till the NV Ram Initial option comes out then click on the Enter.
● After that, NV Ram Initial Table 1 will appear.
● Press the Online & Enter button at the same time for around 10 to 15 seconds and the Executing Reset option will appear.
● Turn off the printer and turn it on again.
After you do this, then your laser printer should reset. You should be able to use your laser printer like normal after this.
Know more about visit us: Okidata toner cartridges
When you have a printer, it’s really normal to experience a few problems along the way. Here are the most common problems and how to fix them:
● Paper Jams- These paper jams are quite common when you’re using printers. It probably could be because the inside is dirty or you’re using the wrong type of paper. To ensure that you minimize this problem, you have to use the right type of paper and do some regular maintenance.
● Faded Pictures and Ghostly Images- This would happen because the printer has a low toner or is already almost finish. In order to fix this issue, you have to make sure that your toner is brand new. If there’s still some toner inside that you don’t want to waste, shake it a little. If that doesn’t work, replace the whole thing.
● Smearing- When this happens, the problem would probably be because the toner isn’t set up the right way. Even a little bit of wrong positioning will cause smears. When this happens, just fix the toner properly. If that still doesn’t work, then try replacing the toner as a whole.
● Printer Failing to Print- Lastly, there’s the issue of the printer not wanting to print even if it’s connected. If this is happening, then you may have to update your drivers. If not, then you can call the manufacturers to help you out.
These are some of the most common problems that you can experience when you have a printer. When these happen, try out these simple fixes as the simple solutions are always the most effective ones.
Samsung toner cartridges
It is incredibly disappointing to spend hundreds of dollars on a high-quality printer only to have it produce subpar quality prints. When this happens, our first reaction is to simply blame the device and then we call a technician to repair the equipment. However, the source of the problem is not always the printer.
In many cases, you may find causes of low-quality prints are related to the consumable components of the printer, software or even settings used in the printing process. The following are the main factors that affect the quality of prints.
Different software programs have different capabilities, hence different print results. If you expect high-quality prints, you should contemplate on using quality reader application to achieve your expectations.
The features of your software program determine the quality of your prints. Samsung toner cartridges are a good example of a consumable component that makes actual images to give quality prints.
The version of your operating system plays a key role when printing. You need to keep up with updates to ensure that your print quality doesn’t suffer to ensure that related drivers and languages communicate amicably.
Additionally, the type of toner cartridges used in a laser printer plays a key role to ensure quality prints. Cartridges such as Samsung toner cartridges contain the required necessities to ensure the print image is a replica of the original image.
They can be another problem associated with low-quality prints. This is mainly due to the difference between the image on the monitor and the image on the print.
Do you often get a message that there’s no toner in your printer even though your cartridge is totally full? This happens quite often to Samsung printer users from time to time. So the best way to let your printer detect the ink from your Samsung toner cartridges is to reset the No Toner message.
The way to do this is to first press the Menu button on your printer’s digital keyboard then press the number key. After you press the number key, then continuously press the 1,9,3, and 4 buttons. Eventually, you’ll see an option that says Tech Mode. From there, press the Menu button again and look for the New Cartridge option. Once you see this, click on it then click the Ok button. There will be a confirmation message that you have to click on. Just click the Yes button and you’ll be brought to the service menu.
Once there, click on Menu, the number key, 1, 9, 3, and 4 again, then you’ll exit the service menu. After doing this, your printer should be totally fine and ready for use. All you have to do now is to turn the printer off then turn it on again. After that, your printer should be able to detect the samsung toner cartridges.
If your printer does not have a digital keyboard, an alternative method is to press the Menu button, then press the Left, Right, Up, and Enter keys quickly. It will bring you to the same Tech Mode as the one we mentioned above. From there, just repeat the steps and you’ll be able to fix your printer immediately.