When purchasing ink for your printer your chosen ink cartridges store, you need to be well informed about the ink cartridge warranty and expiration. This is necessary especially when ordering ink in bulk.
Ink Expiration dates
Every ink cartridge like the Canon CLI 271 ink cartridges has a shelf life. Normally, the shelf life is about two years from the day of purchase. How you store your cartridge together with the product manufacturer can affect the life of the toner. Ink expiration dates are established dates after which the Canon CLI 271 ink cartridges do not work. If the ink is left in the cartridge by the time the expiration date approaches, it enables your printer to shut down. This expiration date is established based on the fact that the ink transforms as the time goes by. Air can penetrate to the Canon CLI 271 ink cartridges making the ink carrier dissolve. This causes the ink to become sludge instead of liquid. The sludge is most likely to clog up your printer ink cartridge printhead and ink delivery system. The ink expiration date is meant to ensure that this does not occur.
Warranty date Canon CLI 271 ink cartridges come along with a warranty date. It is vital to differentiate the expiration date and the warranty date. Normally, the expiration date is set to be one to two years after the warranty date.
Do you have an OKI Data Laser Printer and have to reset it? Here are a few steps to resetting the B Series OKI Data Laser Printer:
● Press the online key beside the printer’s display panel.
● Hit the menu button for a couple of times and wait for the option Maintenance Menu to appear.
● Click Select and press the Item till the Drum Count Reset option pops up.
● Hit the Select button in order to reset.
● Click Online button so that you can use the printer normally again.
If you have an OKI Data C Series Laser Printer, then you can use these steps instead:
● Off the device and hold both the up and down arrows at the same time.
● While holding that, click Power button.
● Wait for the OKI User on the screen.
● Click the down button several times and wait for the Engine Dialog Mode and hit the enter button.
● Wait for Diagnostic Mode to appear on the LCD display.
● Click on the down button and wait till the NV Ram Initial option comes out then click on the Enter.
● After that, NV Ram Initial Table 1 will appear.
● Press the Online & Enter button at the same time for around 10 to 15 seconds and the Executing Reset option will appear.
● Turn off the printer and turn it on again.
After you do this, then your laser printer should reset. You should be able to use your laser printer like normal after this.
Know more about visit us: Okidata toner cartridges
When you have a printer, it’s really normal to experience a few problems along the way. Here are the most common problems and how to fix them:
● Paper Jams- These paper jams are quite common when you’re using printers. It probably could be because the inside is dirty or you’re using the wrong type of paper. To ensure that you minimize this problem, you have to use the right type of paper and do some regular maintenance.
● Faded Pictures and Ghostly Images- This would happen because the printer has a low toner or is already almost finish. In order to fix this issue, you have to make sure that your toner is brand new. If there’s still some toner inside that you don’t want to waste, shake it a little. If that doesn’t work, replace the whole thing.
● Smearing- When this happens, the problem would probably be because the toner isn’t set up the right way. Even a little bit of wrong positioning will cause smears. When this happens, just fix the toner properly. If that still doesn’t work, then try replacing the toner as a whole.
● Printer Failing to Print- Lastly, there’s the issue of the printer not wanting to print even if it’s connected. If this is happening, then you may have to update your drivers. If not, then you can call the manufacturers to help you out.
These are some of the most common problems that you can experience when you have a printer. When these happen, try out these simple fixes as the simple solutions are always the most effective ones.