It is inevitable to experience toner problems especially if you have old printers. And, if you have newly bought printers, it is much surprising to experience the same thing. Sometimes, fixing problems without tracing the main cause leads to another bigger problem. For example, toner problems are common and is a really annoying dilemma especially if you’re beating a deadline. Take some common problems below and use these simple ways to fix toner problems.
- For those who are a pro in installing/removing toner cartridges, doing it is just a piece of cake. However, when you are using laser printers, it always imposesa challenge. Even though you’ve been using it for many years, when cartridges are not installed properly, it will surely result in a printer jam. If you have a Samsung printer, the first thing to do is to turn off the printer when changing the Samsung toner cartridges. Also, make sure to use compatible toner. If you have brother Epson, use specific toner. If you have Samsung, then it is best to use Samsung toner cartridges.
- When your printer prints too slow, try to check on the settings and make some changes until the speed improves.
- If the toner keeps on running out, find the best and high-yield printer cartridge toner.
- Some prints turn out blurry or streaking. If it happens, be sure to change the toner. If the problem continues, it is better to change the drum unit.
- When the print quality isn’t good enough, try to make manual adjustments in the settings.
These are just simple ways in order to fix toner problems. So, the next time you encounter problems with your toner, take these easy step to make your printing much easier and faster.
With so many printers available in the market, there is also an increased demand for printer cartridges. However, most of the cartridges that are not recycled end up in landfills, causing an alarming increase of disposed of printer cartridges. Luckily, with these options, you can start recycling old printer cartridges like what Canon Pixma TS8120 Ink Cartridges do.
- For a big company like Canon, they are committed to a no waste policy which aims to minimized disposal of old cartridges. The first thing to do when you have a Canon Pixma TS8120 Ink Cartridge is to find the nearest local recycling facility in your neighborhood. If there are none, you can also visit the website Earth991,and they will help you find the nearest recycling facility for you. For example, make sure to type in Canon Pixma TS8120 Ink Cartridge and add your zip code and you will see different recycling facility in your area.
- Try to visit the local office supply store as some of them use old printer cartridges. Before you do that, make sure to visit websites that accept old printer cartridges and ink cartridges.
- When your cartridges are new and just used once, consider refilling and reusing it. Most of the original cartridges include accessories like the syringe, screw tools, gloves, and refilling instructions.
There are many eco-friendly ways of recycling old ink and printer cartridges. With available organizations and groups that promote recycling, it can be a stepping stone in reducing disposals of old cartridges in the landfills.