It’s important to refill your printer’s ink, like the Canon PGI 270 Ink Cartridges, right when the alert pops up your computer. This is to make sure that the cartridge doesn’t get worn out and your printer doesn’t clog up.
If you’re looking for help to replace Canon cartridges, here are a few easy steps:
1. Turn on your printer and remove all the papers you loaded.
2. Open the front cover and the paper output tray to expose the paper output cover.
3. When you open the paper output cover, the FINE cartridge holder should move to the replacement position. Never touch the FINE cartridge holder.
4. Without touching anything else in the printer’s mechanics, push down the FINE cartridge. You should hear a click or an electric sound before detaching the cartridge.
5. Peel off the protective tape on the new Canon PGI 270 Ink Cartridges you will be using as a replacement.
6. When inserting the new cartridge, it should be slanting to fit the cartridge holder. This must be done carefully to avoid any contact to vulnerable parts of the printer.
7. Push the cartridge back up until you hear a click or an electronic sound.
8. Close the paper output cover.
When replacing Canon PGI 270 Ink Cartridges, make sure that they are replaced right after the old cartridges were taken out. The machine and your computer software will inform you if you have successfully refilled you ink.